Resort living at home
Surething realty is proud to present one of the finest homes you will find in this region, if not the best home in the suburb. Set on a deep 620sqm block with over 15-metre frontage, this property is nestled on the ever popular Nottinghill Road, with no neighbours opposite, instead a calming green outlook. Escape the everyday hustle & bustle with an 18-hole golf course spanning over 6,000sqm just outside your doorstep.
Finished to a first class standard with luxurious appointments throughout, this unique split-level home was designed with the family entertainer in mind, where residents can relish a resort-style way of life. Upon entering you are greeted by an opulent foyer, soaring ceilings & expansive voids with smart lighting emphasising the sheer proportions & grandeur of this home. This magnificent property sets a new benchmark for comfort, taking executive living to the ultimate level.
Featuring large custom glass panels & windows throughout, this clever design provides an abundance of natural light, with a seamless flow to the outdoors centered around a dazzling pool & water feature.
– 5 bedrooms with built-ins including 1 bedroom/study located on the ground floor, ideal for elderly residents or guests
– The master bedroom includes a large walk-in robe, ensuite with his & hers vanity, gigantic showerhead, jet corner spa & a private balcony overlooking a leafy setting
– Lavish open-plan kitchen with 40mm Calcutta granite island benchtop complete with premium appliances, polyurethane cabinets & butler’s pantry
-Multiple living & dining spaces, tiled with ducted air-conditioning for all seasons throughout
– 3 luxury fully-tiled bathrooms plus W.C on the ground level & separate internal laundry with upstairs chute for easy access
– Step-out to the large undercover alfresco entertaining area with fully appointed BBQ, ample bench space, bar fridge & sink
– Low maintenance yard with garden bed, wrapping around to a dazzling in-ground lap pool enhanced by a soothing water feature complemented with coloured lights
– Other features include security intercom, alarm, cameras & solar panels
– Remote access to double lock-up garage & tranquil views of Carnarvon Golf course across the road
– Short stroll to Regents Park station, public transport, restaurants, St Peters Chanel Catholic Primary School & Trinity Catholic College
Inspect by appointment or as advertised
Auction: 12th of March at 12:30pm on site
Disclaimer: Please note that while the information contained is provided by reliable sources, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. It is intended as a guide only. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries, dimensions in floor plans are approximate.