- Land Size: 485 m²
A Perfect Entry Point into the Market!
Set in a central location & offered for the first time in 61 years, do not miss this golden opportunity to secure an original double brick residence set on a 485 sqm block. In one of Lidcombe’s most sought-after locations, this home is located just around the corner from Phillips Park. The option is yours: invest now & build your dream home, or restore to its original charm for occupation.
– 3-bedroom brick home with sunroom + self-contained retreat
– Separate living featuring a gas fireplace, extending to a wraparound kitchen with combined dining
– Tidy bathroom with bathing tub & separate laundry with W.C
– Solid timber floorboards & high ceilings throughout
– Zoned RE2 with 12.8m frontage & set on 485sqm clear, level block
– Future scope for brand new home & granny flat development (STCA)
– Driveway access to a carport and storage shed, conveniently situated close to Phillips Park & a short stroll to Lidcombe station, local schools, public transport & restaurants
Auction on site: 10am Saturday the 9th of September 2023
Inspect by appointment or as advertised.
Disclaimer: Please note that while the information contained is provided by reliable sources, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. It is intended as a guide only. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries, dimensions in floor plans are approximate.